Best Travel Hair Dryer In India
How many times have you gone to a hairdresser to get your hair blow-dried? To enhance their appearance, both men and women want their hair to be frizz-free, well-styled, lustrous and blow-dried. Salons, on the other hand, charge a fortune and it may be possible to achieve beautiful hair by visiting one. All of these things can be accomplished without burning a hole in your pocket if you have a hair dryer at home. With the best hair dryer at home, you may dry your hair faster, style them as you like, reduce frizz, fix your bangs or achieve beautiful, luscious hair whenever and wherever you want.
On the other hand, selecting the best hair dryer is a difficult undertaking. You go to a store and buy whatever the salesperson suggests, regardless of your hair type or requirements. Then you start to get the feeling that even the greatest dryer isn’t providing you the results you want. As a result, it’s critical to figure out what kind of dryer you’ll need, create a budget and shop appropriately.
In this post, we’ll show you how to make an informed decision when buying the best hair dryer so you can achieve salon-quality hair at home without spending a fortune.
Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry
The powerful 2000 watt Wahl 5439-024 hair dryer with the newest tourmaline technology is the best-selling hair dryer in India, giving you well-styled, lustrous hair with ease.
- A cold shot mode is available to help prevent hair damage caused by heat.
- To provide you professional-quality hair, it has three changeable heat settings and two effective speed options.
- It has the newest tourmaline technology to add shine and gloss to your smoothed hair.
- A diffuser and concentrator to assist build volume and even out frizz.
- With the powerful 2000 watt motor and fan pair, it provides a superb drying experience.
- On Amazon, it costs Rs. 2,551 against an MRP of Rs. 3000. It is one of the greatest hair dryers for frequent usage with minimal hair damage, despite its high price.
- Customer service is lacking.
- After a few months, the blower feature may stop working.
Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
The Philips HP8100/46 hair dryer is a good choice if you want a low-cost hair dryer with gentle drying power. It’s great for short and medium hair and the brand’s reputation has made it a popular choice.
- With a 1.5-meter chord and a storage hook, the design is ergonomic and compact.
- A 1000 watt motor provides gentle drying with the optimal level of airflow.
- It has two speed options (low and high) as well as temperature protection settings.
- For precision style and excellent finishing, it comes with a thin concentrator.
- It doesn’t have a cold shot option and can’t be used on hair that’s too long or thick.
- It is one of India’s most affordable hair dryers, costing Rs. 726.
- Material quality can be improved.
Panasonic EH-ND21 Hair Dryer
With the attractive Panasonic EH-ND21 Hair dryer, you may have glossy, shining salon-finished hair every day. In this sector, this tiny and powerful hairdryer is likely to steal your heart with its appearance and functionality.
- Hair drying is quick and easy thanks to a powerful 1200 watt motor and a 1.8-meter swivel cord.
- It has three speed settings, two of which are hot and one of which is chilly. You can choose one based on the look you want and the type of hair you have.
- It also includes a Healthy Mode setting that limits the airflow at 50 degrees, allowing you to dry and style your hair without damaging it.
- It has a collapsible handle that makes it easy to transport when travelling.
- There’s also a quick-dry nozzle and a concentrator attachment for concentrated airflow.
- Online, it costs Rs. 1,345.
- The fan speed is too slow.
- Heating issues.
- Prone to hair tangles.
SYSKA Hair Dryer HD1610
It may seem impossible to find a low-cost hair dryer that offers both cool and hot drying choices, but SYSKA has done just that with its HD1610 hair dryer.
- With a 1200 watt motor, this hair dryer is perfect for everyday styling.
- For excellent, efficient, and versatile style on a daily basis, it has two speed functions and heat settings.
- It can also be folded using the handle, making it quite portable.
- Heat balance technique prevents heat concentration and produces low noise.
- The hair is not harmed and retains moisture thanks to the overheat safety feature.
- For an excellent style experience, use a narrow concentrator.
- When purchased online, all of these features are available at just Rs. 909.
- It’s made of low-quality plastic.
- Heating issues while hair drying.
CHAOBA 2000 Watts Professional
The CHAOBA 2000 watts professional hair dryer 2800 is one of the best and most popular hair dryers in India, with a variety of functions at an affordable price. Because it suits short hair, it is also popular as a men’s hair dryer.
- Its heavy-duty 2000-watt engine prevents it from overheating.
- For versatile and desired styling outcomes, powerful airflow with both hot and cold air options is available.
- For an efficient and speedy drying experience, it comes with a removable concentrator nozzle.
- Offers an overheat protection mechanism to save your hair’s natural moisture.
- Also has a healthy breeze mode to gently dry and style your hair.
- Temperature settings with Thermo Protect prevent hair damage.
- The online price is Rs. 999.
- Motor stops working sometimes.
Guide To Buy A Hair Dryer
Before you buy a hair dryer, read the following guidelines to help you select the best hair dryer for your hair.
- Wattage – Simply put, the higher the wattage, the more heat it will emit and the faster you will be able to dry or style your hair. Hair dryers with higher wattage are needed for thick, long and curly hair. Whilst fine and thin hair can be handled with gentler drying alternatives.
- Weight and size – If you have long or dense hair, a hefty hair dryer can exhaust you. Because hair drying and styling takes time, a lightweight hair dryer will not cause you any discomfort.
- Technology – Ionic properties, tourmaline or ceramic coatings, metal vs. coil material, diffuser vs. concentrator – all of these factors play a role in your hair drying experience. A hair dryer with a cold air option helps retain a hairstyle for a longer time.
- Heat management features – Auto heat cut off is a great way to avoid exposing your hair to excessive heat for an extended period of time. The heat and temperature settings will allow you to select the desired setting based on your needs.
- Travel-friendly – Hair dryers that are tiny, lightweight, foldable and simple to transport are your best bet if you travel regularly. People who travel internationally should look for the dual voltage option as well.
We hope you can find one that works for you and put an end to your hairstyling difficulties. Every day, you should look terrific!
Up Next : Restaurant Review : Cafe Uncover