How to Tie a Bandana Like a Biker: Four Simple Ways
Bandanas have been around since the 18th century and offer a versatile accessory to spruce up any outfit. If you’re a fan of bandanas, you’ll be pleased to learn that you may wear them in various ways. Today, we’ll show you how to tie a bandana like a biker in four simple ways so you can effortlessly rock a retro look.
How To Tie A Bandana Like A Biker?
If you don’t have time to shampoo your hair; or if you’ve run out of dry shampoo yet need to be out all day.
All you need is a bandana, which not only hides your tangled, unmanageable hair but also instantly transforms your appearance.
There are various ways to use a bandana as a hair accessory, but we’ll focus on four more popular and simple options.
#1 Simple Knot
- Start by brushing out any tangles and teasing the front and crown of your hair.
- If you’re having a bad hair day, pull your hair back into a high ponytail and tease it a little to give it a sloppy look.
- Then, tie the bandana by bringing it from beneath your ponytail to the top, with the loose ends at the top.
- Adjust the bandana and tie it in one or two loops, making sure it looks good.
- You can experiment with different hairstyles, such as leaving your hair open or knotted back, a sloppy bun, etc.
- This method works well for both short and long hair.
#2 Biker Style
- As the name suggests, this method is popular among bikers as it’s both fashionable and protects your hair.
- Brush, tease, and then let your hair loose.
- Fold the bandana in half, wrap it around your head, and tie it up in the back with the loose ends at the crown.
- You can wear your hair in a messy bun or a ponytail to achieve this appearance.
- A bandana in the biker style is suitable for both short and long hair.
You may also read: 5 Ways To Style Your Trendy Denim Outfit Like A Slayer!
#3 Bandana Bow
- This method works well if you’re already wearing your hair in a sloppy bun or ponytail.
- Brush and tease your hair a bit to create a suitable base for the bandana.
- Next, fold the bandana sleekly and wrap it around the bun or ponytail from under the neck.
- Tie the ends of your hair at the crown of your head.
- Make a bow with the remaining portion, as shown below.
- It’s easy and almost as simple as tying a shoelace. After a few attempts, you’ll be a pro.
#4 Sweatband Bandana
- This method is great for those who are active or outdoors in some way.
- First, make a ponytail or a topknot updo with your hair and secure it using bobby pins.
- Then, fold the bandana in half to make a thin bandana.
- Wrap it around your neck, starting at the nape of your neck.
- Bring the loose ends to the center of your head and make a loop.
- Fold the remaining bandana in half and tuck it in to create a sweatband.
- This stylish option can be great for exercising and keeping sweat off your forehead.
Click “shop now” to purchase!
It’s no surprise that bandanas are famous all around the world. They’re adaptable and easy to wear and can transform a simple look into a spectacular one in a matter of seconds. And now that you know how to tie a bandana like a biker in four simple ways, don’t throw away your newfound expertise.
Did you find it noteworthy? Let us know in the comment section below.